i was almost an abortion

Saturday, June 16, 2012

for many reasons...

for many reasons,
i must confess,
in my life,
i have been blessed.

people i have known and met,
simple moments i can't forget,
things that made me stop and gasp,
these are the things that can't surpass
every second
of every day
i'm learning now,
that i should just pray
and thank someone above
for all the people
that i love.
everyone of them
holds a different key
each one of them
opens up another side of me.
the building blocks of all i am
are bits and pieces
of all of them.
and when one single block is broken,
the walls shake hard,
leave me with feelings
that i leave unspoken.
for how do  you describe someone
who makes you understand yourself
with no agenda
no issues
nothing harsh
just he and you.
something clicked
something changed
and now my life has been changed.
i'll never be the man i was
because of what he rearranged
inside my head,
he made me see
i was better than
what i thought of me.




true story...
on the set of one of the films we shot, at the end of the day when we were waiting for everyone's cum shots,
erik, who had just been fucked numerous hours,
was trying, trying, trying to dump his load, but couldn't.
so, nonchalantly, laying on a table in the center of the room,
he turned his head and asked,
"can someone come over and shove a foot up my ass, something i can actually feel, to get me off"
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that man was absolutely perfect... I would have given a lot to be like him....

teacherabc123