i was almost an abortion

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

(playlist)

                                               COLTON FORD-Party at Iris's (playlist)



it never fails...
something inside tells me to hear/see/sm,ell/taste/experience something, and usually it happens in minutes or days.
like, just now.
12:51am, tuesday?..monday?
anyway, i pull up an old playlist from i-tunes, my eyes half crossed from overdoing it on photoshop, and chain smoking and eating as much ice cream as humanly possible, and like, this song, one of my all time fav classic house songs follow me by sidney youngblood comes on, and like, i need to hear it now, and need to pass it on, so, i youtube it, and, the first one that pops up is my sista coltina fordina's remake, and so, i knew it was meant to be.








No comments: