i was almost an abortion

Thursday, February 14, 2013

V-you got me

WHITNEY HOUSTON-
 I GOT YOU





When your love is strong
and it comes from the heart,
aint no man strong enough,
aint no time long enough
to tear it apart.
and that's what we have...
believe it or not,
so on the final day
if i took all the hurt and pain,
we'll end up on top.
so i won't cry cause your going away
cause the chemistry we got it don't fade
i won't be wishing for better days
cause deep inside i know
our love stays the same.
you better know...
no matter where you are
you got me.
baby near or far
you got me.
our love will never fade.
you got me.
so let me hear you say,
baby i got you...

i'll be there.

i'll never lie.

Cause you are the reason
that my heart is beating
and i am alive.
before you go
look in my eyes
i can't be replaced, no
i'm not bout to waste, no,
the rest of my life.
you gotta know,
no matter where you are,
you got me.
baby near or far
you got me.
our love will never fade
i got you.
so let me hear you say
baby i got you.


I'll hold you up
when you just can't stand.
i'll make you fly
when you think that you can't.
by my side forever,
baby that's the plan.
i'll be your everything...
i'll be your everything.

Baby i got you.

No matter where you are,
you got me.
baby near or far
you got me.
our love will never fade
i got you.
so let me hear you say
baby i got you.


       V
        a mini portfolio
starring Bryan Feiss

 


            https://www.facebook.com/#!/bryan.feiss?fref=ts

No comments: